BUTYTHO

24 - Straight

New Mexico, United States

Apr 15, 2019 16:58

JMMORPG Lover, Phantasy Star fanboy, 23 years old and Tech Enthusiast.
Hi, I'm RJ! I play on PC 70% of the time the other 30% is PS4 (Xbox just collects dust honestly)
As stated above I love JMMORPGs and general RPGs also a HUGE The Last of Us fan lol
currently, I work as a Sales Associate to make ends meet while I chase the dream to become
a Police Officer .

I'm a nice guy people tend to take advantage of it honestly and personally, I'm here to find my
"other half" not getting any younger lol if there's anything else you want to know please feel free
to message me ^^

PSN: OmgWhyPanda
XB1: OhmygodPanda

Snap:MorteAeterna95

NEARBY USERS

Kharmony

Age: 41 / straight

New Mexico
United States

CaTcH133

Age: 24 / straight

New Mexico
United States

Beefycakes

Age: 22 / straight

New Mexico
United States

Zubaida567

Age: 30 / straight

New Mexico
United States

Trustedsoul117

Age: 31 / straight

New Mexico
United States

SinisterLink

Age: 33 / straight

New Mexico
United States

Afro Thunder

Age: 26 / straight

New Mexico
United States

Burquee

Age: 32 / straight

New Mexico
United States

Resident evil zombie killer

Age: 25 / straight

New Mexico
United States

LTxARCH3R

Age: 26 / straight

New Mexico
United States

GrimxLock

Age: 29 / straight

New Mexico
United States

David1386

Age: 32 / straight

New Mexico
United States