TAILISO

32 - Straight

California, United States

Nov 15, 2018 19:24

I'm a PC gamer 95% of the time when i'm not at work. The other 5% i'm playing my Switch or 3DS.
Outside of gaming I like reading, watching anime, hiking or hitting the gym.

NEARBY USERS

graven

Age: 18 / straight

California
United States

ESOpetmage

Age: 29 / straight

California
United States

Toroch

Age: 18 / straight

California
United States

SonicNG23

Age: 29 / straight

California
United States

Norrik

Age: 35 / straight

California
United States

RothKoTruffaux

Age: 34 / straight

California
United States

Adam

Age: 20 / straight

California
United States

Rcflyer

Age: 22 / straight

California
United States

Lustersoldier129

Age: 23 / straight

California
United States

Codex_Complex

Age: 21 / straight

California
United States

RaEd Shooter

Age: 22 / straight

California
United States

Freddie 089

Age: 30 / straight

California
United States